Many governmental and corporate offices choose to be present in social media, and to share and gather information here. Internet services such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube have enabled organisational bodies to participate on an arena where also individuals are contributing, commenting and sharing content. Are you working within an organisation being present in one of these arenas or other. Then I want to get in touch with you.
- On which platforms are your organisation present, and how?
- How is your organisation organised around these platforms?
- Which department is responsible for your organisation’s presence on digital social arenas?
- Are social media just used for external communication, or do co-workers also communicate internal within your organisation using these?
- What is your organisations official view on social media?
- Are employees using different social media as a tool in their regular working day?
- Do your organisation use digital media to surveillance comments and opinions on your organisation online? Which tools are you using to do this?
- How do your organisation share information online?
- How do your organisation gather information online?
- Is digital media a part of your organisation’s branding strategy?
- What information do your organisation mainly share online?
- What information do your organisation mainly gather online?
These are just some of the answers I want to know. If you want to contribute, please let me know by contact me through the contact form provided here, on my twitter page or just by sending me an email.
PS: This questions are just meant as examples, if you have any other comments to contribute with you are welcome to do so. I do also want any good stories about digital media.